Hello, I’m Anthony May, aka Techydude.
I provide bespoke electronics design services to help you get your product idea out of your head and into reality, whether you need a quick hacked-together prototype to woo your VCs, through to a reliably manufactured product:
- electronic circuit design & simulation (analog, digital, power, ELV & LV)
- schematic and PCB CAD in Altium Designer
- firmware / embedded software coding of microcontrollers in C & Assembler
- Design for Manufacture & Test (DfM, DfT)
- thorough Bill of Materials preparation targeting prototype, small, & medium volume
- production test jig design & fabrication, & test procedure documentation
- systems engineering & integration
- practical product design guidance
I’m comfortable operating across the development spectrum from “hack it ‘till it works” through to a mature iterated design that’s ready for efficient manufacturing & testing, and subject to a range of regulatory & compliance requirements.
My CV is my LinkedIn profile, linked over there on the right. You can contact me via LinkedIn, or the contact page of this site.